A Workstate Partnership Solution
Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
Workstate is proud of a long history with Liferay, extending back nearly 10 years. We happily display our Silver Partner status, because we know that this open source platform delivers flexible, lightweight–yet–robust features that offer intuitive use across content management and social engagement systems.
Liferay, a Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms leader, has provided excellent, multi–purpose solutions for our enterprise clients that required quick transformation across various departments. As an experienced implementation and integration Partner, we appreciate the platform’s ease of replicability to create multiple sites, the ability to turn on and off features as needed, and DXP’s applicability in supporting all departments – from marketing to customer service to operations.
While implementing the Liferay platform for our clients, we’ve enjoyed great success in collaborating with their technical teams, and have found their integrity, communication skills and workflow to be world-class.
Our various projects with the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP), the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC), Liferay, and Nationwide insurance all utilized the Liferay platform to deliver exceptional experiences to their increasingly connected customers, while supporting advances in their own digital strategy.
If you are needing to implement Liferay as your new CMS, or to modernize and/or extend your current Digital Experience Portal, we are open to discuss and inform your requirements.
Liferay Products and Services:
- Liferay Implementation: Brand new (and may include a CMS migration)
- Liferay Migration: From another CMS
- Legacy CMS Support and Sunsetting: While new CMS is being built/replaced
- Liferay Minor or Major Upgrades: Moving from a previous version to a new version (includes a migration)
- Liferay Capability Enhancement and Extension: Adding or enhancing default features
- Liferay to External System Integrations: Connecting Liferay to other systems, such as an ERP, CRM, or even custom, internal systems
- Liferay Full Systems Development Life Cycle Creation (SDLC) and Tuning: Setting up the full SDLC from Dev to QA to Production (can also include test plan development and verification/testing of expected content delivery)
- Front–End and/or Server–Side Programming and Development
- Liferay Migration to the Cloud: Migrating an existing CMS to the appropriate cloud environment
- Custom CMS Development for Business Applications: Managing assets (Digital Asset Management Systems), workflow, or any non–Commercial ECMS framework
- Existing Liferay Team Augmentation: Providing engineering talent to boost an existing client team
What our team is saying about Liferay:
“Liferay is one of the most flexible products I've ever worked with. It has something to offer almost any type of application while maintaining a cohesiveness of experience not offered by very many other platforms in its class.”
Brian Walsh, Workstate Partner
<“Working in the same space as the Liferay team was very rewarding. I learned a lot about their workflow and company, which helped me grow as an individual and a contributing consultant. Sharing different life experience stories with the global Liferay team members helped build a strong rapport with them, making work communication super easy. This was definitely a lesson in how forming good interpersonal relationships enhanced the quality of professional team work.”
Krysten Jablonowski, Workstate Associate Consultant