Microsoft recently announced that 90% of all Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft Azure cloud services. That’s a lot. Recent estimates also suggest that around 94% of Fortune 500s are still using some form of on-premises Active Directory.
So if you’re reading this and thinking to yourself, “I can’t believe we’ve not moved toward a cloud identity solution yet,” clearly you’re in good company.
Workstate knows how to plan and execute your migration from any number of situations, such as:
If it’s time to embrace the cloud (or you’re mostly there), we can help you take the leap from your legacy identity solution(s) to one that will fit naturally into any ecosystem.
- On-premises Active Directory
- Custom sources (user databases, third-party systems, spreadsheets)
- From-scratch implementations
- Mix of internal and external users
Azure AD Services
- Enterprise Identity and Access Assessment
- Identity and Access Management System Selection
- Identity and Access Management System Implementation
- Custom Identity and Access Management Solution Development
We believe that everyone deserves a more cohesive, integrated and governable identity solution.