Sitecore, a Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms leader, has been a key player in our relationship with our clients, providing the depth and breadth of both user and developer tools for marketing and commerce.
In diving deep with this platform, we've found that Sitecore’s special sauce is in its cohesive technology architecture that supports a superb user experience for our clients. With decades of custom and out-of-the-box CMS and digital experience solutions, we have found that this omni-channel platform is best-in-class for delivering seamless, personalized customer shopping experiences while delivering real–time, deep business intelligence right back into your hands.
Sitecore’s easy–to–use marketing insight tools have greatly benefited our clients with their advanced analytics, testing, and optimization offerings. Integration capabilities with hundreds of third–party marketing solutions (like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce CRM, and more) has made Sitecore the perfect solution for some of our largest customers.
We were particularly pleased with the extensibility of the Sitecore platform when building out Public Storage’s customer-facing website; as the largest storage company in the world, Public Storage now uses Sitecore to deliver a consistent, personalized experience to its customers (internal and external) wherever and whenever they engage with their business across the planet.
Sitecore Products and Services:
- Sitecore Implementation: Brand new (and may include a CMS migration)
- Sitecore Migration: From a legacy CMS
- Legacy CMS Support and Sunsetting: While new DXP is being built/replaced
- Sitecore Minor or Major Upgrades: Moving from a previous version to a new version (includes a migration)
- Sitecore Capability Enhancement and Extension: Adding or enhancing default features
- Sitecore to External System Integrations: Connecting to other systems, such as an ERP, CRM, or even custom, internal systems
- Full Systems Development Life Cycle Creation (SDLC) and Tuning: Setting up the full SDLC from Dev to QA to Production (can also include test plan development and verification/testing of expected content delivery)
- Front–End and/or Server–Side Programming and Development
- Migration to the Cloud: Migrating an existing CMS to the appropriate cloud environment
- Custom CMS Development for Business Applications: Managing assets (Digital Asset Management Systems), workflow, or any non–Commercial ECMS framework
- Existing Sitecore Team Augmentation: Providing engineering talent to boost an existing client team
What our team is saying about Sitecore:
"I've worked with many content management systems, and can honestly say that Sitecore is the best for developing custom solutions. They have a large documentation library, and a helpful development community that is active and growing.
"You can extend and enhance most areas of the CMS which makes it great to not only develop in, but manage content as well. Their analytics and personalization is fantastic for delivering targeted content and tracking what users are doing on your site."
Bryan Bernard, Workstate Senior Consultant
“I have to say, Sitecore is the CMS for developers because it will let you do almost anything, it is so flexible. We’ve used Sitecore to build custom blogs that utilized features not seen in many CMS platforms. Their level of training is incredible – intense and extensive. It taught me a lot. The real strength is in its scalability, extensibility and customization. Scalability is all built in, with the availability of hosting multiple sites on the same platform. Their XM has great marketing usability in real–time and outshines many of its competitors.”
William Cooper, Workstate Group Director